Call for Papers – CTW 2013
12th Cologne-Twente Workshop on Graphs & Combinatorial Optimization
University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
May 21-23, 2013.
- Deadline for submission:
February 22March 22, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: April 5, 2013
- Conference dates: May 21-23, 2013
The 12th CTW welcomes contributions on theory and applications of discrete algorithms, graphs and combinatorial structures in a wide sense.
CTW submissions are refereed, yet CTW does not publish proceedings other than a conference booklet. Hence, presenting your paper at CTW will not prevent you from submitting it to journals or to other conferences. Similarly, it is acceptable to submit a paper that have been presented at an earlier conference.
Authors wishing to submit a contribution, should prepare an extended
abstract of at most four pages by March 22, 2013 using the template
available on this website and submit
the PDF via EasyChair. Closed for new submissions. Deadline for submission of final versions is April 15. (Download the template.)
A special proceedings volume of Discrete Applied Mathematics, containing full length papers, refereed according to the high standards of DAM, is planned.
- Ulrich Faigle (U. Cologne, Germany)
- Johann L. Hurink (U. Twente, Enschede, Netherlands)
- Renato de Leone (U. di Camerino, Italy)
- Leo Liberti (École Polytechnique, Paris, France)
- Bodo Manthey (U. Twente, Enschede, Netherlands)
- Gaia Nicosia (U. Roma Tre, Italy)
- Andrea Pacifici (U. Roma Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Stefan Pickl (UBw München, Germany)
- Giovanni Righini (U. Milano, Italy)
- Rainer Schrader (U. Cologne, Germany)
- Rüdiger Schultz (U. Duisburg-Essen, Germany)